It's half way through the week. After spending so much time hunched over computers or stuck in meetings selling the value of usability, let's take a moment to be inspired by the words of wisdom of our peers.
Here are five UX quotes curated by our UX team to inspire you this humpday. Enjoy!
1. Good designers want to be proved wrong, bad designers hope to be proved right." -Andy Budd
2. "If the user is having a problem, it's our problem." - Steve Jobs
3. "One of usability’s most hard-earned lessons is that ‘you are not the user.’ If you work on a development project, you’re atypical by definition. Design to optimize the user experience for outsiders, not insiders." - Jakob Nielsen
4. “A good user experience isn’t necessarily that far removed from a poor user experience. It can be small, subtle differences that can have a huge impact.” -Nathanael Boehm
5. "Rule of thumb for UX: More options more problems." - Scott Belsky
There are really so many more great UX quotes; these are just the first few of our favorites. Do you have one you think we should feature? Let us know in the comments below.